Opalescence Boost is a chemically activated power whitening gel that provides brighter, whiter teeth after just 40 minutes
in the dental chair.
The powerful 40% hydrogen peroxide gel is chemically activated, so it doesn’t require a hot, uncomfortable light to work.
Using the unique double-syringe configuration, the clinician activates the 40% hydrogen peroxide formula just prior to
application, ensuring every dose of Opalescence Boost is fresh and effective.
- Chemically activated, so no light is needed
- Powerful 40% hydrogen peroxide gel
- Opalescence tooth whitening gel contains PF (potassium nitrate and fluoride). Potassium nitrate has been shown to help reduce sensitivity. Fluoride has been shown to help reduce caries and strengthen enamel. Together they help to improve the overall health of the teeth.1-5
- Fresh chemical for each application
- Precise delivery
- Easy to see for complete removal
- Two 20-minute applications for a total of 40 minutes of treatment time
Indications for Use
Opalescence Boost is a 40% power whitening gel for medical in-office use only. It is applied by the dentist for whitening one
or more teeth,parts of a tooth, and/or for accelerated chairside whitening techniques. Opalescence Boost is also used on
nonvital teeth, including in-office intracoronal bleaching.
Opalescence Boost is an alternative, conservative method for treating dark, internally discolored teeth
(compared to crowns, veneers, etc.) caused by disease, injury, or medical treatment such as congenital, systemic,
metabolic, pharmacological, traumatic, or iatrogenic factors such as dental fluorosis, jaundice, tetracycline, adult minocycline
stains, porphyria, trauma, and erythroblastosis fetalis.
Opalescence Boost can be used alone or in conjunction with other Opalescence tooth whitening treatments.
Because restorative materials will not whiten, we recommend that teeth are whitened prior to placing esthetic restorations.
(Wait two weeks after bleaching procedures before placing adhesive restorations.) Our experience shows that most treated
teeth continue to whiten 12 to 24 hours after whitening treatment is completed. Bleaching problematic teeth to a more
natural shade will optimize restorative shade matching.
- 2 x 1.2ml Opalescence Boost / Activator Syringes
- 1 x 1.2ml OpalDam Green Syringe
- 1 x IsoBlock
- 1 x Shade Guide Card
- 5 x Micro 20 ga tips
- 5 x Micro 20 ga FX tips