The Opalescence sticky, viscous formula does not leach from the tray like other bleaching gels, and the sticky gel holds the comfortable tray securely in place. Potassium nitrate and fluoride decrease sensitivity while strengthening enamel and preventing caries. Twenty percent water content prevents dehydration and shade relapse, making Opalescence one of the most reliable bleaching gels available. Vital teeth whitened with Opalescence remain lighter for years. A university study proves that the gel stays active for 8-10 hours during overnight bleaching, which means patients experience results quickly, increasing compliance. Opalescence is available in a variety of concentrations, formulations, flavors, and kit configurations to meet all your patients? whitening needs.
- Opalescence tooth whitening gel contains PF (potassium nitrate and fluoride), which helps maintain the health of enamel throughout the whitening process.2-6
- Formulated to prevent dehydration and shade relapse
- Four concentrations for treatment flexibility.
- Two flavors: Mint, Melon
- Day or night wear
- Sticky, viscous gel won’t migrate to soft tissues and ensures tray stays securely in place.
- 8 x 1.2ml Opalescence syringes
- 1 x 1oz Opalescence Whitening Toothpaste
- 1 x Pocket tray case
- 1 x Shade guide card
- 1 x Carryall bag
Opalescence is recommended for whitening discolored teeth prior to placement of composite, veneers, and/or crowns. It is effective in removing some or all internal tooth discolorations due to congenital, systemic, pharmacological, traumatic, etc., factors as well as aging. It is successful with fluorosis and even tetracycline staining.